Thursday, June 10, 2010

RaYu Fest: Year II

A little late on announcement (almost a week actually) but:

Happy RaYu Fest to all RK Festers!~~

Even though I'm still bitter from how the actual story has gone to (yes Alma, that means you.) I'm still supportive with the RK community! This year is so much bigger than our first RK fest last year. The organization is totally awesome as always (Kudos to Dem and all those other people at DGD<--where I forgotten my password and can't log back into my account...=u=b)

They planned a contest week for panel-coloring/editing, the annual July 8th, RK Day, and then a meme week for the kinks ;D They even have the 100 themes for the writing bunch!! I'm trying to write something but I'm not sure how far that would go... D:

So click me to visit the wonderful site of RK-goodness~

And this is the panel I colored for the contest week! :D (Maybe my minimal skills could win something? But the chances are most definitely slim. XDD)


6 comments:

cheezy said...

Wow, the RK fest got bigger this year... Why oh why did my love for them dwindle... ;__;

Kuro said...

Yeah, it really did~ And just right at the times when both of our interest sort of left us DD:

cheezy said...

;___; lets pray for a Shizaya fest!

Kuro said...

Let's do! Let's do! XD I think the support would be tremendous!! XDD

cheezy said...

You're gonna organise one *__*?

Kuro said...

Hmmm... that really would be nice if I could DD: Would you help ;DD?