Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sizes do matter

Without TV (or the fact that there were no channels to watch from) for almost 2 years, I feel like I am finally coming back to civilization.

My house finally bought a Samsung 40'' flatscreen TV (and this is the moment where I go ohhh-ahhh at it) this week and spent an entire night putting it together, where the majority of the time was hoisting old and heavy TVs around XD

The ancient grandpa TV that my family had before was even older than me with a minimum age of 20 years old. OTL But still, we couldn't part with it (we do like ancient things too much...) and now it resides in my parent's bedroom~

So I spent most of last night rewatching Bloody Monday 2 on big screen and my god, it's wonderful. (I feel like I finally crawled out from a cave) D: And now I think I ship FalconxHornet!!!! OOOTL

4 comments:

cheezy said...

lol, congrats on the new Samsung 40" TV :D Now I wish I have a big screen TV here to play ps3 games ;__; 24" monitor is just so damn sad!

Kuro said...

Awwww... But its not so good when you dont have HD tv program... people look so fat and short XDDDD

cheezy said...

LOL, true! I want one ;__; Haven't seen any shows on CRT monitor in a very long time... That's 'cause I don't watch TV =p

Kuro said...

Yeah same here, I never really had much of a reason to watch TV until now that the shots are like blown up huge XDD