Friday, January 7, 2011

That's the Samurai Soul

Running late with all the holiday greetings (happy new year!!) because of all the work I have been buried under, yet I must add: I love new layouts! v v They bring fun to my otherwise dead-boring life and this one just gives me a fight! fight! spirit all the way XDD

Side notes: I have always wanted a yellow font and yes, the dark side feels gooood ;D




Title: Interview With the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles

Status: Based on the book of the same title by Anne Rice, the film was released in 1994 (old but still so good!)

Summary:
The gay vampire movie? Yeah, probably. But I think it is more of the classic gay vampire movie. ;D I hardly think I need to give an introduction to this, everyone should have watched it by now.

Commentary:
I am a little guilty for rewatching this but with all the vampire-craze (Team Edward? Team Jacob? How about Team I-prefer-them-gay-than-straight?) these days, I needed some vampires for myself. But I had not remember them as this gay... OTL but I won't complain.

Long-hair!Brad Pitt and Golden-curls!Tom Cruise, I am rendered speechless within the first five minutes when Lestat(Cruise) bites Louis (Pitt) in the neck and they spend like a minute in mid-air (most romantic one-minute mind you) where Louis looks orgasmic in pain... D: And may I add, Brad Pitt's lips look like Angelina Jolie's... ⊙_⊙bb



And then two more minutes into the film, Lestat is walking into lacy-pajamas-claded Louis's bedroom in the middle of the night!! If the first 10 minutes was like this, it is not too hard to imagine the next 120 more minutes, just add in a loli, a shota, and another gay man with equally shampoo-licious hair and you are all set.

Guess what, this film has it all.

4 comments:

cheezy said...

Holy shit, I LOVE THE MOVIE! PERIOD! I was fangirling about it at work last year too. LOL! This beats Tweenlight any day, and the technics for special effects of the vampire's transformation is actually a well guarded secret. The make up artist actually put the make up of the cast in a guarded room without that nobody can see what they're doing in there. :D

Kuro said...

!!!!! Of course, only this movie can give me this much fangirling over vampires any day XDD

I didn't know that, woah. But I do have to admit, the effects and makeup looked AMAZING for such an old movie!! *u* I still can't believe it was made in 1994 DD: (f*ck twilight)

cheezy said...

Dude, can't you see how young brad pitt and tom cruise are? XD It's like they've taken 30 years into the past!!

PS: I'm back in SF now ;_;

Kuro said...

-nods nods- They are so young, it makes me feel embarrassed just looking at them XDD

PS: Welcome back~ ;D