Thursday, May 27, 2010

Question Me Happy

(01)小名(Name) Kuro
(02)出生地(Place of birth) HK 
(03)生日(Birthday) 0409
(04)星座(Star Sign) Aries
(05)血型(Blood type) Unknown
(06)生肖(Zodiac) Chicken
(07)身高 (Height) less than 170

--- ☆深入詢問(O/X)
(08)出國 (Been out of the country?) O
(09)戀愛 (Fell in love?) X
(10)自殺 (Suicide?) X
(11)自拍 (Cam-whored?) X (Attempted)
(12)網咖 (Internet cafe?) X
(13)刺青 (Tatoo?) X
(14)接吻 (Kissed?) X
(15)作愛 (Had sex?) X

---☆喜歡篇 (Like-column)
(01)花 (Flower) Dandelions (the puff-ball ver.)
(02)季節 (Season) Fall
(03)偶像 (Idol) Miura Haruma
(04)顏色 (Color) Grey
(05)食物 (Food) Lotus roots & turnip
(06)飲料 (Drink) Fruit smoothies
(07)國家 (Country) Hong Kong
(08)科目 (Subject) Art & Biology
(09)品牌 (Brand) I buy by price tags only
(10)電影 (Movie) 溺れる魚 (Oboreru Sakana)
(11)個性 (Personality) My kind of personality~
(12)動物 (Animal) Unicorn counts right?
(13)漫畫 (Manga) Do you really want to know them all?
(14)小說 (Novel) DRRR!! Light Novels
(15)音樂 (Music) Stoned girls

---☆討厭篇 (Hate Column)
(01)花 (Flower) None really
(02)季節 (Season) Summer
(03)偶像 (Idol) Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen)
(04)顏色 (Color) Neon yellow
(05)食物 (Food) Tofu, tofu, tofu
(06)飲料 (Drink) Coke/Pepsißb/c they taste the same to me
(07)國家 (Country) Korea <--let this be unknown
(08)科目 (Subject) Programming
(09)品牌 (Brand) LV (
10)電影 (Movie) Disney, especially Lion King and Bambi
(11)個性 (Personality) Take their time with the littlest things
(12)動物 (Animal) Turtles without their shells… -shiver-
(13)漫畫 (Manga) DGM
(14)小說 (Novel) Anything required for English class
(15)音樂 (Music) Vocaloid

--- ☆自由發揮 (Feel free to express yourself)
(01)選擇另一半的條件 (What qualities do you look for in your true love?) 1. Whether they wear glasses 2. Face 3. Whether they are a man
(02)你的人生觀 (Your view on life) Things always workout.
(03)當別人説你長的很醜時 (When someone says you are ugly) Show them what real ugly is
(04)對於這社會的想法 (Your thoughts on society)It's so much work
(05)你覺得你是個怎樣的人 (What kind of person do you think you are?) A person border lining to being downright shitty.
(06)你覺得你十分成熟嗎 (Do you think you are mature?)Not at all but my false pretence is believable enough ;)
(07)一被稱讚就會被沖昏頭嗎 (Will you let a compliment go to your head?) No but I will question their judgment
(08)覺得自己有當領導者的能力(Do you think you have the things to become a leader?) Not at all, it's so much work
(09)對同性戀的想法 (View on homosexuals) It's better than hetero.
(10)有時突然會莫名奇妙想哭的原因? (Your reason to burst out in tears suddenly?) A papercut. And a sad sad novel.
(11)對於網路交友的看法 (Views on meeting friends online) It's carefree~
(12)覺得在網路也能有所謂的死黨 (Do you think you can have a best friend via the internet?) Of course~
(13)十分相信緣分這種東西 (Believe in fate?) Not so much.
(14)覺得非常了解自己 (Do you feel that you understand yourself a lot?) Not enough to hate myself but just enough to love myself~
(15)這份問卷你想傳給哪5個人(The five people you want to send this questionnaire to?) Feel free to take for any who are interested. ↓

-----------Blank Ver. Below-----------

(01)小名(Name)
(02)出生地(Place of birth)
(03)生日(Birthday)
(04)星座(Star Sign)
(05)血型(Blood type)
(06)生肖(Zodiac)
(07)身高 (Height)

--- ☆深入詢問(O/X)
(01)耳洞 (Ear piercings?)
(02)染髮 (Dyed hair?)
(03)抽煙 (Smoke?)
(04)喝酒 (Drink?)
(05)寵物 (Pet?)
(06)牙套 (Braces?)
(07)手機 (Cell phone?)
(08)出國 (Been out of the country?)
(09)戀愛 (Fell in love?)
(10)自殺 (Suicide?)
(11)自拍 (Cam-whored?)
(12)網咖 (Internet cafe?)
(13)刺青 (Tatoo?)
(14)接吻 (Kissed?)
(15)作愛 (Had sex?)

---☆喜歡篇 (Like-column)
(01)花 (Flower)
(02)季節 (Season)
(03)偶像 (Idol)
(04)顏色 (Color)
(05)食物 (Food)
(06)飲料 (Drink)
(07)國家 (Country)
(08)科目 (Subject)
(09)品牌 (Brand)
(10)電影 (Movie)
(11)個性 (Personality)
(12)動物 (Animal)
(13)漫畫 (Manga)
(14)小說 (Novel)
(15)音樂 (Music)

---☆討厭篇 (Hate Column)
(01)花 (Flower)
(02)季節 (Season)
(03)偶像 (Idol)
(04)顏色 (Color)
(05)食物 (Food)
(06)飲料 (Drink)
(07)國家 (Country)
(08)科目 (Subject)
(09)品牌 (Brand)
(10)電影 (Movie)
(11)個性 (Personality)
(12)動物 (Animal)
(13)漫畫 (Manga)
(14)小說 (Novel)
(15)音樂 (Music)

--- ☆自由發揮 (Feel free to express yourself)
(01)選擇另一半的條件 (What qualities do you look for in your true love?)
(02)你的人生觀 (Your view on life)
(03)當別人説你長的很醜時 (When someone says you are ugly)
(04)對於這社會的想法 (Your thoughts on society)
(05)你覺得你是個怎樣的人 (What kind of person do you think you are?)
(06)你覺得你十分成熟嗎 (Do you think you are mature?)
(07)一被稱讚就會被沖昏頭嗎 (Will you let a compliment go to your head?)
(08)覺得自己有當領導者的能力(Do you think you have the things to become a leader?)
(09)對同性戀的想法 (View on homosexuals)
(10)有時突然會莫名奇妙想哭的原因? (Your reason to burst out in tears suddenly?)
(11)對於網路交友的看法 (Views on meeting friends online)
(12)覺得在網路也能有所謂的死黨 (Do you think you can have a best friend via the internet?)
(13)十分相信緣分這種東西 (Believe in fate?)
(14)覺得非常了解自己 (Do you feel that you understand yourself a lot?)
(15)這份問卷你想傳給哪5個人(The five people you want to send this questionnaire to?)

7 comments:

cheezy said...

D: I'm less than 170 too, rejoice!

(11)自拍 (Cam-whored?) X (Attempted) <--- LOL!! I'd love to see that ;D

(03)偶像 (Idol) Miura Haruma <--- The Koizora dude XDDD

(08)科目 (Subject) Art & Biology <--- sadly only part about bio I loved was the sex organs ;X and cutting things up ;D

(02)季節 (Season) Summer <--- You'll hate my country, it's sumemr 24/7

(03)偶像 (Idol) Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen) <--- Can't agree more with you there...

(05)食物 (Food) Tofu, tofu, tofu <--- why ;__;

(13)漫畫 (Manga) DGM <--- Woah, to think it's cause of this fandom that I knew you XDDD

(15)音樂 (Music) Vocaloid <--- They're not songs =.= It's torture. I can't believe Hatsune Miku's album topped Oricon last week... wtf is wrong with Japanese nowadays...

(03)當別人説你長的很醜時 (When someone says you are ugly) Show them what real ugly is <--- YEAH!

(05)你覺得你是個怎樣的人 (What kind of person do you think you are?) A person border lining to being downright shitty. <--- So not... D: I'm sure you're a wonderful person.

(06)你覺得你十分成熟嗎 (Do you think you are mature?)Not at all but my false pretence is believable enough ;) <--- Lol, I shall admit that you're mature and I have the mentality of a 10 year old (that's why my sis tells me XD)

(09)對同性戀的想法 (View on homosexuals) It's better than hetero. <--- In fantasy world, yes ;D But since I got these really sexist gay lecturers (plural) back in college, not much good opinion about them anymore... D: Fuck you sealion!

(10)有時突然會莫名奇妙想哭的原因? (Your reason to burst out in tears suddenly?) A papercut. And a sad sad novel. <--- Sadly, it's manga that makes me cry. And it's very very rare though... Not even movies or TV drama makes me cry. So weird.

Kuro said...

Yes, the Koisora guy... though I never watched that film... OTL <--failed fangirl

Don't mind my hate for DGM, its a hate-love thing (these things are pretty popular these days, ne? XDDD)that are going on between the two of us since Rabi disappeared to god knows where. D:

Vocaloids were fine... until my sister (whose computer is right where I sleep) began playing those songs... god my ears bleed!! DD: I never see why they can become so damn popular D:

Only books can make me cry... and those books may even be crappy attempts at angst DD: I'm such a failure for sad novels... maybe thats why I rarely read in the first place.

cheezy said...

I've never read/watch/mobile novel read Koizora either. But I know that actor for that movie XD

Damn, I hate the fact that even though the story's centered around Kanda now, there's no flair to series anymore. I wonder why... I think the decision to publish the series in a monthly magazine kinda sucked out my love for the series... And not to mention all the hiatus and lack of Rabi. This is torture I tell you ;__;

Vocaloids... I don't know why people go for electronic voice, they're not real and there's no emotion. I blame Yamaha dammit. I love their keyboards and stuff, but this ideas of theirs is plain stupid.

Wow, if books are badly written, I'd be laughing all the way. Good books makes me want to read them all in one seating though XD

Kuro said...

First I spot him in Bloody Monday, the drama and then it became a downward spiral... D:

And I say yes to that. Even though I have wanted to know about Kanda's past for SUCH a long time, when Rabi got ditched somewhere and it's revealed that Kanda probably died like 9 thousand times (and the revived) the story died for me D: Definitely no more flair DD:

I've always been a music-retard but even I could tell that Vocaloids is something VERY wrong DD:

cheezy said...

Lol, you make it sound like it's a bad thing. Speaking of Spirals, have you read Itou Junji's Uzumaki? Lovely manga.

The way you put it, it's like Rabi is into necrophilia. Zombie Kanda!

Are you sure you're music-retarded? Just haven't found the type yet ;D

Kuro said...

It is a bad thing considering that it is another thing to add to my list of obsessions XDD Omg! That spiral manga... it creeps me out. DD:

Did you read the newest chapter?? Rabi finally appears (for one frame...)! And really, maybe he is...? XD

Fany_Julye said...

Awwwwwww Krochan hates DISNEY! ;____; While its like, my life's light! T^T

And you hate Vocaloid! DDD:

And more importantly, DGM? Man XD Weird coming from the one who has written over a hundred fanfics of it XD